Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The End of 2008 and New Years Resolutions for 2009

Chilly DeSoto Sunrise

Technical Details:
Canon 5d, 17-40 f/4l @ 17mm, f/14, 2 sec., 3-stop Singh-Ray Hard-Step ND Grad

As 2008 draws to a close, I have made several changes to my website. First and foremost, I have added a search function that should make looking up specific subjects easier. This can be accessed from http://www.journeyoflight.com/journey06/search.asp. Another side benefit of this function is that I can keyword tag some photos in various collections and then create an easy access page. For example: http://www.journeyoflight.com/journey06/keywordsort.asp?Keywordselected=Omaha,Holiday will display all the images I have taken of the Holiday Lights Display in downtown Omaha. Hopefully, this will prove useful for those looking to narrow down choices for print or stock image options.

I have also refined the images on my website. I have removed several photographs from all the collections. They are still accessible through the search page using the "Extended Photo Set" option. Additionally, I have also added several new images and will continue to expand the collections with new images.

As for 2009 I hope to update my blog more frequently. Some times of the year are busier than others, but I try to photograph through every season. I also hope to explore some new terroritory and find some images in some new places. Keep checking back to my website and blog for new images!

0 comments: