Friday, February 15, 2008

First Post


It's February 15th, 2008 and I am creating my blog to showcase my recent photography work. For those of you reading this for the first time, I am a Nebraska-based Photographer specializing mainly in Scenic Landscape, Wildlife, and Nature shots. I enjoy traveling with my family and photographing not only the world, but the area close to my home here in Nebraska. I have been visiting DeSoto National Wildlife Refuge quite a bit recently since I will be having 2 showings of my work at the visitor center. The first is the week of March 10th, the second will be from April 12th-June 7th. Come up and visit!

My first image was taken on February 13th. It was a beautiful sunset that evening with the setting sun lighting up the clouds above the snow-covered DeSoto Lake.

Technical Details:

Canon 5d, 17-40 f/4l @ 28mm, 5 sec., 2-stop Singh-Ray Hard Grad
DeSoto National Wildlife Refuge, Nebraska Side

To view other photographs, order this photograph as a print, or purchase licensing rights, please visit my website at http://www.journeyoflight.com/.

0 comments: