Friday, February 22, 2008

Sunlit Prairie Grass


Since I will be having two photographic art showings at DeSoto National Wildlife Refuge, I have been going there more frequently to try and get some new shots. In the winter I particularly like the frozen lake since it has some fascinating cracks and reflections that I can include in my composition. Unfortunately, the lake has been covered with snow quite a bit this winter so I've been going to other parts of the refuge and creating images. I decided to capture an expansive prairie type shot. I liked this one since the light was still hitting the grasses and I also went for a sunstar effect here.

Technical Details:
Canon 5d, 17-40 f/4l @ 17mm, f/22, 1/30 sec.
DeSoto National Wildlife Refuge, Nebraska


To view other photographs, order this photograph as a print, or purchase licensing rights, please visit my website at http://www.journeyoflight.com/.

0 comments: